terça-feira, 22 de setembro de 2015

How to Crochet a Starburst Granny Square


Hey everyone! Thank you so much for 100 subscribers! I just want you to know that it means so much to me, knowing that all of you watch my videos and like them. So, thank you :) Sorry that this video is a little late, recently I've been having a lot of trouble with my computer. Also, sorry that some of the clips in this video are pretty blurry, my camera would not focus while I was filming. Anyways, today I'm showing you how to make a starburst granny square! This is one of my favorite things to crochet because it looks so beautiful once it's completed with the different types of stitches. I also like it because it's not your typical granny square and there are so many different color combinations that would look amazing in this pattern.

Pattern: Round 1: Ch 5. Slip stitch into 1st ch (forms a ring). Ch 3. 15 dc into ring. Slip stitch into 3rd ch of chain 3. Round 2: Ch 3. 1 puff stitch into same stitch. Ch 1. *1 puff stitch into next stitch. Ch 1* Repeat instructions between ** 14 more times (total of 16 puff stitches) Round 3: Ch 3, 1 cluster stitch into same stitch (insert into stitch 3 times). Ch 2. *1 cluster stitch into next stitch (insert into stitch 4 times). Ch 2.* Repeat instructions between ** 14 more times (total of 16 cluster stitches.
Round 4: Ch 4. 2 tr into ch 2 gap from previous round. *3 dc into next ch 2 gap. 3 hdc into next ch 2 gap. 3 dc into next ch 2 gap. 3 tr into next ch 2 gap, ch 3, 3 tr into same ch 2 gap.* Repeat instructions in between ** 3 more times. When you get back to the original ch 2 gap that already has a chain 4 and 2 tr, do 3 tr into same ch 2 gap, ch 3, slip stitch into 4th ch of chain 4. Fasten off and weave in ends. Music: Carefree Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
See the Video Bellow



 
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário